Keep in Touch!

Elder Nathan Hales
3215 South Western Ave. Apartment 16
Sioux falls South Dakota 57105
(Here is my address would love to receive letters from you guys or even better packages with food;))

Monday, February 15, 2016

02/15/2016

Bellvue Woods

Longson


Well yesterday I had the opportunity to attend a church service in Imperial Nebraska and they hold it in a GYM at the City offices so that was a first for me but it was a cool experience there was 15 people who came to the service. Also there was a lady in Imperial who gave us a bunch of food which was sweet always love free food. Also we had a campfire scripture study with Sister Mohan last night that was sweet. This past week was a pretty slow week in my opinion I think we could have picked it up a little bit and done better but hey it was my first week here and now i kinda have the hang of it. We were able to go to Culbertson and Trenton this week to try some less actives so that was good we found a potential in Culbertson that we are going to contact this week sometime. We also went to Kearney Nebraska this past week for a Zone Conference. The Zone Conference was really good the mission president talked to us about the Atonement in each one of our lives and how we can all use it and share it. We are headed up to North Platte tomorrow for District meeting so I have been driving alot since I got to McCook because everything is so far away. Which is not a bad thing it means I will have practice driving distances for when i go on Road Trips with the family and friends when I go home. Well hope you all have a great week and take it easy out there in the real world because I am not taking it easy this week here gonna get some work done here.

Love ya guys  

--
Elder Nathan Hales 

No comments:

Post a Comment