Keep in Touch!

Elder Nathan Hales
3215 South Western Ave. Apartment 16
Sioux falls South Dakota 57105
(Here is my address would love to receive letters from you guys or even better packages with food;))

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

02/08/2016

Well if any of you haven't heard yet i got transferred this last week to good ol McCook Nebraska Branch it is my first time serving in a branch as a missionary and as long as i can remember my first time being in a branch. My new companion is Elder Flinders and is from Allen Texas. I can almost say I already know the area better than he does and he was here 6 weeks before i was. I am excited to try and jump start this Branch out here and help make it into a ward. It is strange being in a town smaller than winnemucca by just a little bit and it doesn't remind me of winnemucca at all. I'm definitely going to miss the good times I had in Bellevue Nebraska. I am no where close to any other missionaries so i think president must trust me to put me clear out here in the boonies it is the farthest west you can go in the mission. I cover to the colorado border and i go into Kansas a little bit.  

--
Elder Nathan Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment