Keep in Touch!

Elder Nathan Hales
3215 South Western Ave. Apartment 16
Sioux falls South Dakota 57105
(Here is my address would love to receive letters from you guys or even better packages with food;))

Monday, April 11, 2016

04/11/2016

Well this week was a slower week for us here in the McCook branch but we are stilling working on it. We were able to go to Curtis to see Kara on Friday and her mom thought I was from Australia because she said I had a Australian accent. We were also able to go to imperial Nebraska for church yesterday it is always cool when we go to church in a city gym. We also went to Kearny Nebraska for a zone meeting that was cool because I was able to see Elder Ferguson that I came out with again. It was a really good training about finding the people that heavenly father has prepared. Sorry it is short this week but it was a real slow week here I will definelty have more to say next week!!!!

-- 
Elder Nathan Hales 




No comments:

Post a Comment